Okay. You've created an account. Now what? Included in this Getting Started Guide are resources to help you customize your account, add hiring managers as users, post & advertise jobs online, review & communicate with applicants, and hire great employees.
Customize Your Account
Making a great first impression with job seekers is important to attracting top talent for your open positions. Maximizing the efficiency and efficacy of your recruiting workflow will save your entire hiring team valuable time and shorten your time-to-hire so you can snap up the best applicants.
- Add your company's logo, select a matching color scheme and customize the Intro Text on your Careers Page
- Set up custom Workflow Options to match your internal recruiting process
- Customize the global settings on your Application form for options such as collecting applicant address, enabling or disabling the EEOC Survey, and more
- Customize your Email Templates so your entire team has access to standardized templates to use in applicant email communications
Add Hiring Managers as Users
Get your entire hiring team involved in the process so everyone saves time. You can assign users different permission levels to give them the access they need to contribute to the hiring process.
- Create a new job posting
- Customize your application form with screening questions
- Advertise Your Positions
- Import applicants
Hire Great Employees
Once you've found that perfect applicant, mark them as hired and start the employee onboarding process.