We have a Staffing/Multisite Version of our Applicant Tracking Software (ATS).
Ok, so what is that? What does it do?
In a nutshell, the Staffing/Multisite Version of our software enables users to:
- Manage recruiting efforts across multiple clients/entities/locations/subsidiaries (referred to simply as "entities" from here on out) from a single account.
- Create customized, fully-branded career pages for each entity.
- Allow users from those various entities to access only those job postings and applicants that they should have permission to see.
- Take advantage of real-time activity reports across various entities.
- Report on recruiting activity across all entities or a specific entity.
Need some help figuring out if the Staffing/Multisite Version is right for you? Would you like more information on pricing? Get in touch with our Support Team by creating a new ticket and we'll happily get you the information you need.