Job Description templates is a feature available currently at select plan levels. This feature enables users to create and store multiple job description templates that can be used to quickly copy the same description to multiple jobs. Once a template is created you can reuse it for any job you want.
Creating a Job Description Template
1. To create or edit a Job Description template, click on the Menu Icon and select Account Details from the drop-down menu.
2. Under the Templates section, click on Job Description Templates.
3. Click on the Add a Template button at the bottom of the page to create a new Job Description template.
4. Type in the information for your new job description. If you already have other job descriptions you would like to copy from you can click on the Copy Template box and select the existing template you would like to copy from the drop-down list. You also have the option to Lock Job Descriptions to Templates.
5. Save your new Job Description template.
That's all there is to it!